Getting It Done
We are frustrated when we cannot get to that important project or activity.
Try any or all of these to find a solution to your frustration.
Read the Blog - Getting It Done
Follow the steps below.
Listen to a guided meditation below.Getting It Done
It starts with getting quiet.
Here is an exercise you can use if there is something important you want to/need to complete.
• Find a place and the time to be quiet.
• Sit down, close your eyes, take a deep breath, and relax.
• Continue to take deep breaths and as you exhale, feel yourself letting of everything in your space. The key is to feel yourself release the energy that has built up. By getting quiet, you can perhaps feel this energy for the first time.
• Come out of the thoughts in your head. Stop thinking.
• If you find yourself carrying on a telepathic communication with someone, imagine hanging up the phone. Stop talking to them. Stop the conversations.
• Bring your attention to yourself. Notice how you are doing, what is on your mind and in your space? Imagine letting it go and coming out of it.
• Now simply release and let go of all of that.
• Imagine calling your energy back from people, places or things. Notice what’s on your mind or grabbing your attention then imagine pulling yourself/your energy out of it. Separate from it all.
• Be present. Bring your attention and awareness into this moment. Bring your attention to yourself, your body, and the space where you are. Be aware of the moment.
• Continue to release the energy in your space.
• When you feel like you have your space back, imagine the project or task you want to complete.
• Imagine it in as much detail as you can. Imagine yourself doing.
• When you feel connected to your task, see it clearly in your mind’s eye. Imagine yourself doing it. All the while noticing what is on your mind, distracting you and release that.
• Imagine the time and space you will work on this project or task. Do it now or shortly before your space gets full again.
Getting It Done